Wednesday, August 02, 2006

WHAT DAY IS IT AGAIN?

The whole day was probably damn boring.

I woke up at 6.30am.

Read the papers while having breakfast and only bathed at 6.50.

(Seriously dude, Ican't just wake up and bath, must read PAPERS)

Left home at 7.05am, but returned a while later to grab my tie, and the previous year's yearbook.

Ran all the way to school.
Panting like crap when I arrived, could probably put it this way(MORNING EXERCISE)

Well, I finally heard this year's national theme song and frankly I'm sorry Kit Chan(If I'm Not Wrong, She's The Singer.)

It sucked, not the meaning but how the song goes, chorus and the music behind it.
Sucks that it probably dampended my huge Singapore Spirit.
(Wow, I think I like to use the word 'probably'!)

Previous year's song could beat this anytime.
But of course I still love Singapore.
As much as I love myself?
Hehe...

Well, after the song singing thingy, I went back to class and boy was Ariff pissed!
I avoided approaching him to reduce the amount of pissness.
Later during recess, then I knew the reason why he was being so quiet or 'pissed'!
He was hungry!

DUDE!
That sucks!
I thought that something major just hit em' like the girl in my life right now.
Hehe:)

Well, his Grandfather passed away on Monday and I'm sorry for that.
For me, I didn't even get a chance to preview my Grandad's face.
Born in this world, I had only 1 Grandma, she passed away while I was 11(If I'm Not Mistaken)
And that was from my dad's side.

I sometimes wonder what it would be like if I had all my grandparents(4)
I see some friends being very close to them.
I wished I had that.
So for those who are still 'lucky', treasure that.

Well, back at school,I just couldn't stop this mind from thinking of her.
It ran on it's own.
Well, then I remembered that today was our class photo shoot.OH YEAH!
I loved those moments, I noticed that the class went beserk on what pose to do for the informal shot.

You could probably guess why.
It's the last year and we're thinking of getting it done 'right':)
I love 5N2 and everything related to it.

I wanted to do a damn crazy pose but hmm...maybe too obscene...
Then it struck, the perfect pose but I wasn't able to do it in the end as I was just to stuck in a big bunch of friends.
I guess I needed space but hey, I had fun.

Oh yeah!
I did a little emo hair and wore that black thing for the eye. Mascara I think.
Damn fiery sia, like fire seh..

Ok, gonna go now....hope you enjoyed that:)...cya